Lock Waste Recovery
Railway Terrace, Lock SA 5633
Work: (08) 8687 9177
Your red bin is collected every Monday and the yellow bin every second Friday.
To ensure your bin is emptied please follow these guidelines:
- The bin contains approved matter only
- The bin is are placed on the kerb by 6.00am on the morning of collection (or the night before)
- Do no overfill the bin or jam rubbish in too tightly
- Don't make the bin too heavy
- Ensure recycled material only is placed in the recycling bin (or your bin won't be collected)
Any rubbish lying on the ground next to the bin will not be collected.
Lock Waste Transfer Station
Available for purchase from:
District Council office during office hours Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm
Elliston Community and Visitor Information Centre Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm; Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays 9.30am to 1.30pm.
Lock IGA Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.30pm and Saturday 8.00am to 11.30am.
Voucher prices: Book of 4 — $20, Book of 6 — $30, Book of 10 — $50
For Drummuster services please contact the Council office on 8687 9177 to arrange a time for a staff member to meet you at the Transfer Station.
|Thursday||11:00AM - 01:00PM|