The voters' roll for Council Elections consists of two components - the House of Assembly (State) roll and the Council supplementary roll.
If you are on the House of Assembly roll you will automatically receive a voting pack mailed to your registered address.
If you have moved house or changed your name, you need to complete a new enrolment form, available at your local Post Office or Electoral Commission of SA https://www.ecsa.sa.gov.au/enrolment/enrol-for-council-elections.
If you are not enrolled on the House of Assembly roll you may be eligible to register on the council supplementary roll if:
- You have been resident at your current address for one month and are not on the State Electoral Roll
- You are a sole owner/occupier of rateable property
- You are NOT an Australian Citizen but you have been a resident at your current address for one month
- Your are a landlord for rateable property
- Your are an organisation/business owner or occupier of rateable property
- You are a group of owners or occupiers of rateable property
However, if you are a landlord, business lessee or resident non-Australian citizen and you wish to vote in Council elections you must enrol by completing an enrolment form, available from the Council office or the relevant Enrolment Form below:
Enrolment for the 2018 Council Elections closes at 5.00pm on Friday 9 August 2018.