Do I Need to Submit an Application for My Septic System?

If you have lodged an application with Council for a new dwelling or have obtained Development Approval for a new dwelling, or renovating your existing house, altering your existing plumbing work or upgrading your current waste control system then you will be required to submit an application to Council. The type of system to chose will determine which application form you need to complete.

All Waste Control Systems must comply with the South Australian Health Commission, please check the Department of Health's Website for complying waste control systems that can be installed in South Australia and the suppliers details.

 Onsite Waste Water Application Form(146 kb)